Sunday 4 March 2018

Orchids and Birthdays

Wow I think I have not been ill so much in my whole life as in the past three weeks...but besides I also had a birthday :) yes...should I be happy about it? I don't know...I am getting older and closer to my 7 years plan's deadline...so that made me feel really depressed as yes the blog might show the cool aspects of my life :) but on the other hand, I also suffer inside...because I am totally not where I wanted to be by this time of my life...but anyhow enough about me...and in a nutshell let me tell you, that I had a dinner in a Michelin star restaurant, had friends over at my place, Rita another birthday girl visited me and we had cocktails and wine...maybe a bit too much even, haha and there were some birthday brunches and walks as well in the past two weeks :) so yes there was no time for being sad ;) and besides that list, we also visited the gorgeous Orchid Festival in Kew Gardens with Rita, Reka and Laca, who are friends from Hungary. The Orchid Festival should be on everyone's bucket list! It is amazing and we were so lucky to see it in the inside of the warm Princess of Wales Conservatory, while outside was snowing and minus 10. 
Scroll down for the super colourful pics!

  ♥  
♥  
[In Hungarian]



Sziasztok!

Huh...szerintem egesz eletemben nem voltam ennyit beteg mint most. Megfazasbol megfazasba estem es ez ment harom hetig...kozben pedig szuletesnapom is volt :) ...bar nem tudom hogy orulnom kellene-e neki, mert egy evvel oregebb lettem, semmi nem valtozott es a het eves tervem vegehez mar nagyon kozel vagyok, de abbol sajnos nem sok minden valosult meg, szoval elegge depis vagyok mostanaban, nem is akartam a szulinapomat unnepelni...es bar a blogon azt mutatom be nektek, hogy miket csinalok, es azok szerintem eleg jo dolgok, de belulrol azert szenvedek is, mivel nem ott tartok ahol ennyi idosen lenni szerettem volna...nah mindegy, eleg az untatasbol...
Szoval igaz, hogy nem akartam szulinapot unnepelni, de azert egy Michelin csillagos etteremben ettunk, voltak nalam baratok, voltunk reggelizni, Rita is megjott Amszterdambol, akinek szinten most volt a szulinapja, ezenkivul pedig sok koktelt es bort ittunk...hmm szerintem meg kicsit sokat is. Na szoval ido nem volt arra szomorkodjak...jah es ezen felul, meg Reka es Laca is csatalakoztak hozzank, amikor ugy dontottunk, hogy az ev leghidegebb, legzordabb londoni napjan neki vagunk a Kew Botanikus kertnek. Most van a hires evenkenti megrendezesre kerulo Orchidea Fesztival, meg marcius 11-ig van idotok megtekinteni...es addig is gorgessetek lejjebb, hogy a sok sok szines viragos kepet megcsodaljatok :)


Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London

Kew_Gardens_Orchid_Festival_2018_London





Where: TW9 3AE
Closest tube: Kew Gardens
When: until 11th March 

                                                                                                          ♥  

3 comments:

  1. SIND SIE FÜR EIN DARLEHEN BENÖTIGT? BUSINESS, PERSÖNLICH, INDIVIDUELL. SCHULDENKONSOLIDIERUNGSDARLEHEN UND VIELE MEHR
    EMAIL; ericclane5@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +17812773369 FÜR WEITERE INFORMATIONEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. My throat tingled (bandrek is prescribed for a sore throat . as well as male 'issues'), my cheeks burned, and, after a few minutes, a cooling sweat broke out on my forehead Buy Cigarettes Online. I can't testify to the precise medicinal properties of bandrek Marlboro Menthol, but I know I'd want a glass if had a cold or were recovering from the flu Newport Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or also with his personal Email on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...