Monday 8 May 2017

So long, farewell

So long, farewell! Adieu! Adieu! My previous team from work surprised me with nice messages on a gorgeous 3D laser cut card for my leaving! Besides this, I received a Selfridges voucher and a very thoughtful gift of a chocolate making experience and finally a fantastic and hilarious leaving speech tucked into a cool presentations about the 6 years I spent in this team! It seemed they really know me, of course some of my colleagues are now among my very good friends and this presentation really summarised what we talked about, what was important for me and what 'annoying or not' habits I possessed while I was part of them.
It really was about me being a trendsetter, a Germany and Scandi-everything lover, about my fortunate self winning trips down to Australia or a washing machine, my love towards a special bus in London, which I feel I am their advocate in the company :) and of course Barbies, chocolate, men or my infamous blue Ralph Lauren shirt and my obsession with boxes :D It was great! Literally I was laughing out loud as they went through the presentation of my leaving speech!
It really was a walk down on memory lane :)
Check the image how the gorgeous card looked like!

  ♥  
♥  
[In Hungarian]



Sziasztok!

Ágyő! Ágyő! Akar igy is mondhatnam a bucsuzast a regi csapatomtol. Mult heten, amikor nagyjabol mindenki bent volt az irodaban (mert igen itt siman lehet otthonrol is dolgozni) vegre megtartottak a bucsu beszedemet! mindenki osszegyult es egy csodas 3 dimenzios, lezerrel kivagott kepeslapot kaptam sok sok jo kivansaggal es uzenettel! Ezenkivul egy Selfridges utalvanyt es egy szuper csokolade keszito kurzust is kaptam toluk...de a legjobb az a beszed volt, amiben igazan jol osszefoglaltak azt a 6 evet amelyet veluk toltottem. Tenyleg benne volt minden rolam, arrol amit szeretek, vagy eppen nem, arrol amirol mindig beszelgettunk na es persze az idegesito vagy pont nem idegesito szokasaimrol is :)

Volt benne szo arrol, hogy mennire trendi is vagyok, meg a nemet es minden ami skandinav imadatomrol, arrol, hogy ha palyazatrol van szo, akkor tuti hogy en nyerem es masnak nincs eselye sem :D arrol, hogy inkabb buszozom, mint gyalogoljak... haha...mennyire igaz, na es persze Barbie-krol, csokirol, pasikrol, es a hirhedt kek Ralph Lauren ingemrol es a dobozok iranti megszallottsagomrol :D Szuper volt, mindez sok poennal es vicces szituacioval! Szo szerint konnyesre sirtuk magunkat a nevetestol es szuper volt, hogy ennyien megjelentek! :)

Es egy kep a kepeslaprol! Jol nez ki nem igaz?

3d laser cut card



                                                                                                          ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...