Monday 3 April 2017

Breaking News!

Hello my lovelies!
Thought to give a tiny bit of update that exams are done! I think it went well, but we just received an email, that we need to wait nine weeks to get our results...I don't know what they are doing, but this is insane...last year was not this bad.
But, I hinted some news that there will be a big news in my life, which I wanted to share :) So it's springtime! It's time to start something new! And yes! in couple of weeks time I am in a new position at work! Technically, I still be at the same company, but changing the team, the seat, the tasks and the latter one will be totally different! New challenges, which I was thriving for! And finally I can say everything happens with a reason...and so far anytime I have been let down in my career...I somehow always ended up in a better position! I am still way behind compared to my friends! But this job will allow me to learn so much new things and finally I see that all the studies and exams I have been doing, are now recognised and will help me! Plus I will be able to learn more and more and eventually grow and develop my skillset further! Can't wait to start! The only thing is to leave the teammates...but we won't be that far in the office, so hopefully we will still keep in touch!
Wish me luck in the new position and I am hopeful I will deliver the standard I shown in my current role, with recognition!
When we took the pictures I already knew I will have the new position and you can see I am so happy!!!
Go get on girl!! Nothing can stop me now!!
Have a lovely week you all! :) xx

♥  ♥  

[In Hungarian]


Sziasztok!

Megvannak a vizsgak! Szerintem eleg jol ment, viszont most kilenc hetig kell varjunk, hogy kikapjuk a jegyet! Nem tudom min ulhetnek ennyit, de ez azert kicsit sok, tavaly nem kellett ennyit varni ra.

Egyebkent, mar korabban irtam, hogy van egy nagy hirem, legalabbis nekem nagy hir, amit szerettem volna megosztani veletek is! Szoval tavasz van ugye, itt az ideje valami ujba kezdeni...es kepzeljetek par het mulva kezdek egy uj munkaban!!! Gyakorlatilag, meg mindig ugyanannal a cegnel vagyok...viszont megint feljebb leptem es most vegre csapatot is valthattam! A csapatomat nagyon csipem, viszont nem volt lehetoseg arra, hogy barmi tobbet elerjek benne, tehat vagy igy vagy ugy mindenkeppen valtottam volna. Ez igy jobb mert ismernek es azert van egy jo hatszelem, pozitiv hirem a cegen belul. Egyebkent a melo 'Kutatasi menedzser' de kimondottam projekt menedzser fokusszal, ugymondanam projekt menedzser konzultans leszek emelett nagyon sok uj dolgot fogok tanulni, meg en leszek felelos egy 40-45 fos csapat projekt menedzsment treningjeert! Mar alig varom! Nagyon izgatott vagyok, de egyben kicsit felek is tole, bar mindenki biztat es mindenki mas biztos abban, hogy szuper leszek!
Ezenkivul, vegre ugy tunik, hogy itt ertekelik a sok vizsgat kurzust, egyetemet amit csinaltam ez' ido alatt. Es ugy latszik, hogy igaz, hogy tavaly eleg csunyan elbantak velem a melohelyen...de vegul megis en jovok ki jobban belole! Talan tenyleg minden okkal toretnik :)
Az egyetlen, hogy otthagyom magat a csapatomat...na de nem fogunk messze lenni egymastol, es hat a kapcsolat nem hiszem, hogy megszakadna, annyi mindenen vagyunk mar tul.

Amikor ezeket a fotokat csinaltuk, akkor mar tudtam, hogy megvan az uj pozicio, de akkor meg nem beszelhettem senkinek rola!
Na mindegy! Nagyon boldog hetet kivanok nektek! :) Sok sok mosolygassal!
Puszik!

♥  ♥  


White_Frilled_Zara_top_Silk_Long_Hair

White_Frilled_Zara_top_Silk_Long_Hair

White_Frilled_Zara_top_Silk_Long_Hair

White_Frilled_Zara_top_Silk_Long_Hair


Stockist
White Frilled Top - Zara - on sale 9.99GBP 
Wire and Stone Earrings - I got it from Hungary from SIX: ~ 2.99GBP / 999HUF 
All make up Illamasqua - Lipstick Vampette - Illamasqua and Eyeliner and Mascara 


♥  
♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...