Wednesday 30 November 2016

Christmas is in the air ☺

Hello Lovelies! :)

The Swedish crispbread, I bought at the Swedish Christmas Fair and my little present, (ornament) I won at the tombola made me to put together this Christmassy flatlay :) We are getting there! I was passing a creative office in Covent Garden and it was written that it is only 26 days until Christmas! Today it is then 25 full days, so I guess I am allowed to post Christmassy things :)

But today besides the images, I just wanted to share one of my gym experiences :) So basically I am just going to my uni gym, because it is extremely cheap and the gym itself is well equipped and they have tons of classes too! Plus having a friend, who used to work in the reception comes good as he told me that I can book a free consultation, personal training session where they can tell me what to do, with which machine, with how much weights and how many from that specific exercise.

Well I think it’s a little too difficult for me what I got from the trainer, but I will try doing my best! I really liked though that he said exercise should not be a burden it should be something that we enjoy! So after telling him I hate running, he did not put running in my training at all! Yess!!! :) Instead I have the crosstrainer and rowing besides the weights.
And I was over the moon, when the trainer at the end was asking for my age…and then he was already kind of writing down and saying in the same time twenty…..one? And I told him, no it’s 32…he asked me two more times when I actually told him, it’s plus 10…then he really got it I was not that young  as he always understood it as 22 :) and even after I changed and was leaving, he was still around and told me again, that he still just couldn’t believe I was 32 :) what a compliment, isn’t it!? :) I guess then everyone else thinks I am only in my early twenties :)

♥  ♥  

[In Hungarian]

Szep napot nektek! :)

A sved karacsonyi piacrol iden nem csak ettunk es ittunk de vettem is egy tipikus sved ropogost, amit persze az IKEA-ban is lehet kapni, de nem ilyen szep karacsonyi csomagolasban :) plusz meg volt a kis dekoracio amit a tombolan nyertem, szoval gondoltam osszedobok egy posztra valo kepet! Inspiralodjunk! Hangolodjunk! Pont tegnap mentem el egy iroda mellett a Covent Garden-ben ahol ki volt vilagitva, hogy mar cask 26 nap van karacsonyig, szoval mara ez mar cask 25, igy azt hiszem megtehetem, hogy karacsonyi dologgal jojjek :)

Na de ma nem errol akartam irni, hanem az egyik edzotermi elmenyemrol szerettem volna beszamolni. Csak az egyetem edzotermebe jarok mert nagyon olcso, jol felszerelt es meg utba is esik, ezenkivul csomo ora van es meg ingyenes szemelyi-edzo is jar, mint ahogyan ezt meg tudtam az egyik szinten egyetemi baratomtol! Jol jon ha o pont ebben a teremben dolgozik :) Szoval lefoglaltam egy idopontot, hogy allitsanak ossze egy progit nekem gepekkel, sulyokkal es hogy mibol mennyit is csinaljak!

Hmm…azt hiszem egy kicsit tul nehez ez nekem, de azert megprobalok mident megtenni, hogy csinaljam es eljarjak 3szor egy heten! De mar jol indult, mert az edzo srac mondta, hogy a sportot szeretni kell es az nem jo ha unalommal, vagy rossz erzessel csinaljuk, szoval miutan megtudta hogy a futast ki nem allhatom, igy azt abszolut kihagyta es inkabb eveznem meg cross-trenereznem kell helyette :) a sulyokon kivul.

Na de amikor befejeztuk, hat eleg vicces volt amikor felvette az adataimat es mar irta volna, de kozben mondta, hogy akkor hany eves vagyok? Huszon….egy – kerdezte o, de mondtam, hogy nem hanem 32. Ez angolul kicsit felrehallhato es o csak mondta, hogy oke akkor 22, de mondom nem :) ezt megjatszottuk, vagy ketszer amikor mondtam neki, hogy hat tizzel tobb mint a 22. Na akkor szinte hallottam, hogy az alla leesik a foldre :) aztan miutan visszaoltoztem utcai ruhaba es mentem el, meg akkor is odaszolt, hogy hat o meg mindig nem tudja elhinni hogy en 32 lennek :) eleg jo kis bok :) na de ezek utan gondolom mindenki mas is azt hiszi, hogy ilyen fiatal vagyok :)

♥  ♥  













Stockist
Red and White reindeer knit blanket - Primark, similar here ~ £23.80
Etch Tea Light Holder Copper - Tom Dixon ~ £40.00 
Crispbread and wooden decoration  - Swedish Christmas Fair ~ £5.00
Fairy Lights (20) - Primark ~ £1.50 / IKEA HU HUF 1990.00
Sheepskin Ludde - IKEA UK ~ £30.00 / IKEA HU ~ HUF 9900.00
Copper Bowl - H&M Christmas similar here ~ £6.99 
Little red starts ornament - H&M Christmas ~ £6.99 / H&M HU ~ HUF 1990.00





                                                                                                        ♥  ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...