Saturday 29 October 2016

Pumpkinfield

Happy Halloween Weekend dears! :)

The diet, of which you could see some images on Facebook, is over: 14 days...and minus 3 kilos! I am happy but this is only the start and now I have a purpose, why I need to get in shape. For now that's a secret, I will reveal that in some time, if I can. I really timed this diet well, because we had a big bash yesterday with my colleagues! Our team really became like a little family! :) and we usually organise a big night out every second months, to make sure everyone is available coming from Manchester and gathering the ex-colleagues too :) so yesterday it was a feast and lots of drinks! Party!

Any plans for the weekend? Trick or Treat? Party? Fancy dresses? After yesterday's party I would rather just have a more relaxed weekend and it seems this week I keep sleeping at my friends' places, because tonight I will also be going to a dinner party and we will even stay over for the night so tomorrow morning we can have a nice brekkie, I am hoping to bring photos of that too :)

But now here are some pictures from a big pumpkinfield, where we took some snaps randomly! I was driving when I saw the strong orange colour from far and when I realised it was a pumpkinfield, we stopped immediately and jumped out of the car to take some pictures! As you can see tractors were working on it on the day and I think they thought we were crazy taking photos in the middle of a pumpkin field! But hey it's just perfect for autumn and halloween!

If you also want to see more pumpkins here in London, then head off to Dalston Eastern Curve Garden. The Garden has been transformed into a carved pumpkin lantern field! You can still check them out today or tomorrow between 6pm - 10pm. :)

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field


Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field


Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field

Halloween_Pumpkin_Field


Alright Have a Lovely Weekend! :)

       ♥  
♥  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...