Sunday 16 October 2016

The latest wedding outfit with a pink bowknot maxi skirt

The five weddings really took over my spring, summer and autumn! And as there were common guests in some of the wedding I could not just use the same dress all the time, so I had to invest in some more clothes, that I could wear for other weddings or ‘black tie’ events in town.

For this last wedding, to pay homage to the bride, who loves pink and fuchsia in all their shades, I bought a pink bowknot pleated maxi skirt from Chicwish. I don’t like to show my legs, so it had to be a maxi skirt or dress and browsing a lot on different websites and shops, in the end I found this pink bowknot maxi skirt! 

Pink_Bowknot_PLeated_Maxiskirt_Chicwish
Pink Bowknot Pleated Maxiskirt Chicwish 

I bought it from Chicwish with a little suspicion whether the quality will be good or not. It was cheap, so even if it was not my size or not the quality I was looking for or for whatever reason I would not like, I took the risk and bought it. It arrived super fast within 10 days and when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised because the skirt looked high quality. There is material in it! It has a nice fall and it keeps its shape due to the heavy material. The seams were also nicely done, so it was definitely a great buy!

I also bought a bag from Mary Katrantzou, which has blue and pink colour combination, so I just needed to find some more accessories for the pink skirt! But then I realised I already have two pairs of nice blue leather shoes, so I took one of them from Invito, which I bought in Amsterdam. I painted my nails in blue, and got a blue necklace from Accessorize and re-used my pink and blue earring also from Accessorize. My top was a Zara white loose top with an Esprit blue velvet blazer! I think my outfit was cool and had this season’s distinction mark: the velvet! Velvet coat and blue velvet combined with pink leather on the Mary Katrantzou bag.


I got lots of compliments from my friends and from random people on the street, so it must have been nice, but now here are some more pictures for you to decide J Hope you like it too! Furthermore, besides the super elegant skirt, I could match and wear any part of my outfit with normal ready-to-wear clothing for work or for an evening out.


Pink_Bowknot_PLeated_Maxiskirt_Chicwish


Pink_Bowknot_PLeated_Maxiskirt_Chicwish

Pink_Bowknot_PLeated_Maxiskirt_Chicwish



Pink_Bowknot_PLeated_Maxiskirt_Chicwish


Pink_Bowknot_PLeated_Maxiskirt_Chicwish

Pink_Bowknot_PLeated_Maxiskirt_Chicwish


Stockist

My white top - Zara ~ £29.99
Necklace - Accessorize ~ £17.00 but now on sale for £8.50
Pink Bowknot Maxi Skirt - Chicwish ~ £29.99
Blue velvet blazer Esprit - similar here Esprit ~ £69.99
Blue leather boots - Similar here ~ (I bought mine in Amsterdam)
Bag Blue velvet and Pink Leather Mary Katrantzou 




                                                                                                    
    ♥  
♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...