Tuesday 2 August 2016

H&M's new striped boyfriend shirt

Wow! Finally, I mustered up my courage and asked for a day when I could work from home and after a 1-month, lengthy thinking, my manager allowed me to work from home on Mondays! :) Thanks! Thanks!

So yesterday was the first Monday to not to wake up so early! I could be just a bit lazy in the morning in the bed and I did not have to force myself to literally roll out of bed as usual and I did not have to elbow everyone and fight for a seat in the tube carriages! So I felt much better and energetic today and I had done plenty of stuff I needed to work on!

And as I promised yesterday, here is the stripy shirt! Funny I just mentioned rolling out of bed! Women in general, not sure if only in the movies, love hanging around after rolling out of bed in their boyfriends' shirts? I also think it's pretty damn hot, right? :) and it's loose and very comfortable, nonetheless, you can smell his nice manly perfume or aftershave...whatever! Actually I still have one of Mr Novartis' Zegna shirt :) but now I just bought a cool blue and white stripy baggy shirt from H&M.

I love it! ♥ ♥ ♥  It is so comfortable and baggy. Made out of cotton, so it lets your skin breath too! You can wear it out or tucked in. I prefer tucked in, because in the past year I just preferred everything tucked in :) so this is my new boyfriend style shirt, that I am gonna wear on Thursday again for a dinner :)

H&M_blue_striped_shirt


H&M_blue_striped_shirt


H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt


H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt

H&M_blue_striped_shirt



Stockist
White Blue Striped Boyfriend Shirt - H&M ~ £14.99 was on sale
My Necklace - Accessorize ~ £5.99
Bag - my beloved Russel and Bromley ~ £249.00
Wonder Woman Gladiator Sandals - Office ~ £60.00
Brown Leather Wedges - Dune ~ £60.00
Nail polish - Rimmel 60 seconds - 703 White Hot Love



                                                                                                        ♥  ♥  

Photo credit: H&M Website and Michal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...