Wednesday 6 January 2016

New Year Resolutions for 2016!

Alright! 2015 is over and let's say a big big hello to 2016!
A friend of mine at uni and me agreed that we would make 2016 to be our year!

So first of all let's check what did I complete from last year's promises.

I accomplished most of my targets. :) Mission accomplished for successfully finishing the MRS exam, starting my masters course in 2015 and reveal my feelings to Udo, but let me tell you about this in another post.

However I did not entirely see big changes and I don't think I focussed more on myself or became more selfish, although it would be best to ask my friends about this as they might have a different point of view on this.



So what's then for 2016?

First of all I read that our resolutions should not be promises to ourselves but achievable targets and this is now in my mind for 2016!


My achievable goals list for 2016 :)


1. Carry on with uni with good grades!


2. Read all the uni things efficiently for each lectures!


3. Read a book every month!


4. Refresh my German knowledge!


5. Practice more in Norwegian!


6. Write better content and post better quality images to the blog!


7. Gain more followers on Facebook! Let's start with a small number of 300!


8. Still be more focussed on myself and more selfish and quail if needed in situations!


9. Lose weight! My target is about 10-15 by 2017.


10. Finally be fabulous! :)



What are your goals for 2016?

New-Years-Wishes
Fabulous New Year's Wishes!
♥  ♥  

Photo from here : X

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...