Tuesday 11 August 2015

Some fun time with #BFF

Good morning Sentimentals! Yay when my best friend was here in London! We spent so much time together as you could see in the previous posts, mentioning her in the post or having her on the images.
Was shuffling around in my image folders seeking for other pictures for an upcoming post, when I found around 50 photos of us having funny faces! Many of them are so hilarious that I could not publish them!
I hope these photo-booth-style repeated pics will bring smiles on your faces this cloudy Wednesday morning!


Fun_times_BFF Storm sunglasses


Fun_times_BFF Storm sunglasses

Fun_times_BFF
Stockist - I am wearing
Necklace - Accessorize ~ £12.00 similar here.
Hat - H&M ~ around £10

Lily is wearing
Top - H&M - around £6
Watch - Fossil - around £120
Sunglasses - Storm - £24

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...