Monday 11 May 2015

Mango Suede Coat - The new must have!

It all started with a sunny Saturday when I met Imi and ?Andreas to explore the world of perfumes in Bloom Perfume and enjoy a nice lunch together in Soho. We also walked a lot and what a surprise I found an Elle magazine on a bench.
But I was maybe stupid I did not check it for weeks, when in April I had a look at it and saw an amazing suede coat by River Island.

The next day I was at Oxford Circus to go to each RI to find that coat, but unfortunately I was told it was sold out already. What a pity.

On the same evening I was talking to my friend Lily and when I told her, she mentioned she just saw similar ones in Mango in Spain a week ago. A new hope! I immediately checked the website and there it was!

‘NEW IN’ a beautiful trench-coat style tan suede leather coat. I was extremely happy about it even though its price was double than the one in RI. Nevermind!

I wanted it! But since the company moved, it is not so easy to get to the centre so somehow I was not able to make it until Thursday.
Even on that day we had some company drinks, but last minute 10 minutes to 9 (closing time) I was in the Mango Store! And I bought it!!!! However its colour was not exactly the same compared to another one in different size. I know I am a bit fussy, but the shop assistant saw what I was talking about too…the other size was more vibrant, more cognac...I bought it in any case!


I quickly went to Westfield’s Mango store, where they confirmed that in all the Mango stores in London, I actually bought the last piece. :) Oh great I did not leave it because of the little faded colours and happy that I finally made it…so it was 'new in' on Monday and I bought the last one on Thursday!!! It is a popular coat! But so worth it! 

And since then I got it, everyday I have some positive feedback from strangers from the street or tube.

And here it comes! Would not you have fallen in love with it as well?



Mango Suede Coat shop online  - Tan colour real leather
Mango Suede Coat

Mango Suede Coat shop online  - Tan colour real leather_back
Mango Suede Coat

Mango Suede Coat shop online  - Tan colour real leather
Mango Suede Coat

Mango Suede Coat shop online  - Tan colour real leather
Mango Suede Coat

Mango Suede Coat shop online  - Tan colour real leather
Mango Suede Coat
Wearing: Suede leather coat - £149.00 from Mango
Black Lana Jeans - £30 from River Island
Front Zip tan leather boots - £72.00 from Topshop
Dark Brown Leather Bag from Russel and Bromley


* Images are from Mango's website

1 comment:

  1. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.
    wholesale womens curve dresses distributor

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...